The measures of disease for Dry AMD are inadequate, limiting and complicating clinical trial design. This is evidenced by numerous clinical trial failures, and absence of a treatment on the market.
There is an enormous need for better biomarkers and measures of disease.
To address this need, Tracery is developing a novel ocular imaging acquisition method and large data analytics platform for centralized, cloud-based analysis of structured and unstructured health data.
Our technology can:
1. Detect & quantify more disease
2. Detect disease earlier
3. Identify new phenotypes
4. Predict disease progression
5. Detect immune cells in the eye
* Enhanced patient phenotyping
* Combined IMAGE-based and GENOMICS-based companion and complementary biomarker development
* Improved clinical trial design and drug development in complex ophthalmic diseases